THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into on the %MFS_ORDER_DATE% serves as a legally binding contract between Robbin Johnson ("Licensor") and %MFS_CLIENT_NAME% ("Licensee"). This agreement grants the Licensee exclusive rights to the instrumental named "%MFS_BEAT_NAME%" ("Instrumental").
Exclusive rights allow the Licensee to use the Instrumental for unlimited commercial recordings or broadcasts. The Licensor has full rights to record, alter, mix the Instrumental in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the Instrumental). The Licensee must give full credit to the Licensor as on all commercial recordings. Upon purchasing exclusive rights, the Licensor still owns copyright to the Instrumental but is no longer able to resell the Instrumental.
1. The Licensor expressly forbids resale or other distribution of the Instrumental, either as they exist or any modification thereof. The Licensor can not sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer rights under to another user (example - Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product without written consent and or another license agreement.
2. If the Instrumental includes samples, the Licensee understands that the sequence and music arrangement is considered original work. Samples may not cleared before composition, and Licensee is required seek clearance for the samples. The Licensee is responsible for clearing all samples used (if any) and that the Licensor cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Licensee uses in conjunction with the composition/arrangement that is being licensed in this agreement.
3. Licensee must supply the Licensor with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the Instrumental.
4. Licensee must include credits to Licensor on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD's, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, Mixtapes, Websites, etc.
5. Licensee must contact and inform Licensor of CD sales if the Instrumental is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $1,000,000, the Licensor must receive credit for the Instrumental, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties.
6. Written consent is required if the Instrumental is to be used for Radio Broadcast, Commercial Advertisement, Television Broadcast, Video Games, Internet, On-hold & In House Background Music, or film Soundtracks.
By receiving this contract via email, you automatically agree to the terms stated above and gain exclusive rights to the Instrumental
Production credit should read: Produced by RJ Full Range
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into on the %MFS_ORDER_DATE% serves as a legally binding contract between Robbin Johnson ("Licensor") and %MFS_CLIENT_NAME% ("Licensee"). This agreement grants the Licensee non-exclusive rights to the instrumental named "%MFS_BEAT_NAME%" ("Instrumental").
The Licensor hereby grants the Licensee the right to record vocal and/or instrumental synchronization to any or all parts of the Instrumental. The Licensee understands that their non-exclusive usage of the Instrumental is limited to one new composition and if the Licensee wishes to use the Instrumental in other new compositions, then the Licensee must obtain another license to use the Instrumental from the Licensor. The Licensee also agrees to refrain from editing the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement, by changing the arrangement of the Instrumental or by removing any melodies, instruments, drum programming or sounds that are contained within the Instrumental.
The Licensee is limited to distributing one (1) version of the Master Recording for profitable use. The Licensee is limited to a distribution of two thousand (2000) copies of the Master Recording, which can be distributed on any kind of recording media including, but not limited to: compact discs, DVDs, VHS videos, and all other forms of media. With one year from date leased beat was purchased to distribute until having to renew lease agreement.
The Licensor maintains 100% full rights (copyright and ownership) of the instrumental, and can continue to sell it non-exclusively and/or exclusively. The Licensee has neither the right nor authority to sell or license the rights to the Instrumental whether in whole or part to any other party. In the event another individual purchases exclusive rights to your licensed Instrumental you will retain your non-exclusive rights under the limitations listed in this agreement and until these terms have been fulfilled.
The Licensee must give production credit to the Licensor for any and all distributed material. This can be done verbally (through recorded vocals on the Master Recording) or written in or on the CD booklet or outside cover. The Licensor reserves the right to keep an audio signature at the beginning of all non-exclusive instrumentals.
By receiving this contract via email, you automatically agree to the terms stated above and gain non-exclusive rights to the Instrumental.